Location: NCBiotech | Hamner Conference Center
Host: North Carolina Precision Health Collaborative and the Personalized Medicine Coalition
Featuring a keynote session followed by a panel discussion, the forum will explore how emerging biomedical research anticipates an era of personalized medicine that can improve patient outcomes and maximize value in health care. It will also examine the public policies and medical practices that are required to keep pace with these developments.
Keynote speakers include:
- Stephanie Devaney, Ph.D., deputy director, All of Us Research Program, National Institutes of Health
- Catalina Lopez-Correa, M.D., Ph.D., chief scientific officer and vice president, Sectors, Genome British Columbia, co-chair, Global Genomic Medicine Collaborative
- Janet McCauley, M.D., M.H.C., senior medical director, Clinical Effectiveness, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association of North Carolina
- Gabriela Lavezzari, Ph.D., M.B.A., senior director, U.S. R&D Policy and Scientific Affairs, GlaxoSmithKline
- Jai Patel, PHARM.D., chief of pharmacology research, associate professor, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Atrium Health
- Shelby D. Reed, R.PH., Ph.D., past president, International Society for Pharmaco-economics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR); professor, Population Health Sciences and Medicine, Duke University
Following the forum, we invite you to join us in the galleria for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.