We are pleased to announce the speaker line up for the 2022 Duke Center for Applied Genomics & Precision Medicine Forum Series taking place this upcoming winter and spring! The Genomic & Precision Medicine Forum features speakers from Duke and beyond working on innovative research in clinical, translational, and basic sciences.
Please save the following dates. Currently, the forum series takes place on Zoom. Session details, including Zoom registration links, will be posted later in December. Forum sessions take place the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month from 12 - 1 p.m. EST.
- Thurs., Jan 13: Bruce Korf, MD, PhD (University of Alabama)
- Thurs., Jan. 27: Stuart Sealfon, MD (Mount Sinai)
- Thurs., Feb. 10: Liz Cirulli, PhD (Helix)
- Thurs., Feb. 24: William Kraus, MD (Duke)
- Thurs., March 10: Rahul Deo, MD, PhD (Harvard University)
- Thurs., March 24: Deepak Voora, MD (Duke)
- Thurs., April 14: Jeanette McCarthy, MPH, PhD (Fabrics Genomics)
- Thurs., April 28: Samira Musah, PhD (Duke)
- Thurs., May 12: Nathan Hawkey, MD & Katherine Collins, PhD (1st year T32 Fellows)
- Thurs., May 26: Nathan Bihlmeyer, PhD & Sarah Heston, MD (2nd year T32 Fellows)
If you have questions or would like to recommend a future speaker, please email Ryanne Wu, CAGPM faculty lead for the forum series.