Duke recently signed a contract with LabArchives to provide electronic research notebooks to everyone at Duke for no cost. Duke researchers can improve their data management practices and research documentation through the use of these electronic notebooks.
LabArchives is a web-based application that allows researchers to store, share and manage their research data.
Key features of LabArchives:
- Data is securely stored on cloud-based servers, automatically backed up and available 24/7.
- Notebook access can be granted at the discretion of the notebook owner.
- Owners can easily share notebooks with collaborators at and external to Duke.
- The flexible platform can be customized to support multiple different research workflows.
- Users can create unlimited notebooks and storage is unlimited.
For more info and to create an account, visit the Duke Office of Scientific Integrity.